Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

Great Movie!!!!!

This is one of the best movies I have seen on Newgrounds.
BTW, do you know where the music in the second part was? I want to find it.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Love it...

This is one of the best movies I've ever seen on Newgrounds. This movie was violent and humerous. It made my day because of the blood and that it's a Beatle sone. The Beatles rock and That's my favorite song on Abbey Road. You're a great artist. You can seriously make another music video. That was so awsome! I would give the violence 50 instead of 10 if they had it. Great work!

Nightmares 2 -Winter Nightmares 2 -Winter

Very great work

This is one of the best movies I've seen on Newgrounds. I am very impressed.

TobaccoClock responds:

Thanks alot beatle <3

DailyQuiz08092005 DailyQuiz08092005

I personaly didn't like that.

Next time put random questions as the first question. And don't make a game that's a rip-off of a game show canceled on Fox several years ago (Greed).

Sukakk responds:

The presentation is structured from the format of Greed, it's not like the show (Hence only 1 answer is right, unless you are talking about the $25,000-$100,000 questions)

Bob the Blob - 3D Bob the Blob - 3D

Pretty good...

This character looks like the mascot of Nintendo Power (the old one), but I wasn't sure if you made it look like that. My brother really made that character, as a deformed pikmin, but Nintendo Power stole it and didn't say 1 word to ANYBODY about it. I was pissed when I heard that they did that. That's just a secret that people might never know in the history of the universe.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Cool game!!!!

I love it! It's great! The only problem is that it's crashing a lot because my computer is saying that there's something wrong with the scripting. If you see this problem, can you please fix it? Other than that, It's a great game!