Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

Great Movie!!!!!

This is one of the best movies I have seen on Newgrounds.
BTW, do you know where the music in the second part was? I want to find it.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Love it...

This is one of the best movies I've ever seen on Newgrounds. This movie was violent and humerous. It made my day because of the blood and that it's a Beatle sone. The Beatles rock and That's my favorite song on Abbey Road. You're a great artist. You can seriously make another music video. That was so awsome! I would give the violence 50 instead of 10 if they had it. Great work!

Nightmares 2 -Winter Nightmares 2 -Winter

Very great work

This is one of the best movies I've seen on Newgrounds. I am very impressed.

TobaccoClock responds:

Thanks alot beatle <3

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best movies sent into Newgrounds. This is so funny and clever (not Link). I was laughing sooooo hard!

~Easter Short~ ~Easter Short~

Beatles have emerged from 1969...

This I thought was a good movie because firstly, I like easter and getting money and candy in my eggs. secondly, I liked it because it had Beatle music in it. Finally there is music from the 60s instead of this rap.

Jszostak responds:

yeah, beatles rock.

Chainsaw fun Chainsaw fun

Okay I guess

it was okay. it should have been longer and the mouth movement was bad.

(2004) TROUBLE MAKERS (2004) TROUBLE MAKERS

Very Funny!!!

This is one of your best clay movies ever!!! I love all of your clay movies!

TSAH TSAH

A CLUE! A CLUE!

The belly of the beast was the best one!

Broken: Vision Two Broken: Vision Two

It was ok

I really like the animaton where one thing morphs to another, but the only problem was that here wasn't much of a plot.

Spy Vs Spy Ep.2 Spy Vs Spy Ep.2

good job.

That graphics were good, the sound was cool, and the violence was cool. I really liked it. Next time you make a spy vs. spy movie, make the least suspected character to win. For example, when the white spy popped the black spy, it should be a dummy or a fake then the real black spy would be in a helecopter and would drop an anville on the white spy.